You're All Surrounded
"You're All Surrounded" follows 4 20+ year-old rookie detectives at a police station in Incheol, Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea. The 4 rookie detectives are Eun Dae-Koo (Lee Seung-Gi), Uh Soo-Sun (Go Ara), Park Tae-Il (Ahn Jae-Hyeon) and Ji Gook (Park Jung-Min) arrive at the Gangnam Police Station for their first day of work. None of the rookie detectives dreamed of becoming a detective. They then meet Seo Pan-Seok (Cha Seung-Won) for the fifth time. Seo Pan-Seok is the Chief Investigator for the #3 team. Meanwhile, Eun Dae-Gu recognizes Seo Pan-Seok. He hasn't forgotten him in 11 years. In the end, they became real detectives and went on solving cases.
- Lee Seung-gi as Eun Dae-gu / Kim Ji-yong
- Ahn Do-gyu as young Ji-yong
- He is brusque, intelligent (with an IQ of 150), and has a photographic memory. His problem with authority stems from his painful past; as a young boy named Kim Ji-yong living in Masan, his mother was murdered in front of his eyes when she attempted to testify as a witness to a crime. To avoid getting killed himself, he changed his name to Eun Dae-gu and grew up in an orphanage. He eventually becomes a detective to bring his mother's killer to justice, while spying on his boss Seo Pan-seok, whom he believes conspired with his mother's killer.
- Cha Seung-won as Seo Pan-seok
- The short-tempered captain of the Violent Crimes Unit. A legend at the precinct, Pan-seok is known for closing the toughest cases and catching the most notorious criminals. But he has never forgotten a long-ago unsolved case involving the murder of a witness and the subsequent disappearance of her son, Kim Ji-yong, a case which is inextricably linked to his own family tragedy: the accidental death of his young son.
- Go Ara as Eo Soo-sun
- Ji Woo as young Soo-sun
- Bold and persistent, Soo-sun applied seven times before being accepted into the police academy. She is the only female in the new class of officers. Soo-sun and Ji-yong went to the same middle school in Masan, but she initially doesn't recognize him in his present incarnation as Dae-gu.
- Ahn Jae-hyun as Park Tae-il
- Tae-il is secretive and laidback, but has a way with the ladies. He was in his first year of residency before deciding to leave medicine and become a detective, a decision his family disapproves of which led to his estrangement from them.
- Park Jung-min as Ji Gook
- A geeky and talkative guy whose sole reason for applying to the force was because he wanted to live in Gangnam. He unexpectedly becomes best friends with Tae-il, and develops a crush on Soo-sun.
- Oh Yoon-ah as Kim Sa-kyung
- Sa-kyung is a tenacious detective with strong convictions, whose personal goal is to pave the way for female cops to work in her precinct without being discriminated against. She is also Pan-seok's ex-wife, and the divorced couple are forced to work together when she is transferred to his police station as the new head detective of the Missing Persons Unit. She divorced him due to the grief and anger she felt over their son's death, but upon meeting again at the precinct, Sa-kyung and Pan-seok's love for each other resurfaces and they begin dating again.
- Sung Ji-ru as Lee Eung-do
- Pan-seok's older colleague who looks upon the new recruits affectionately.
- Seo Yi-sook as Kang Seok-soon
- The chief of police. She secretly sponsored and encouraged Dae-gu for eleven years up until police academy, but may have suspicious ties to Assemblyman Yoo, a crooked politician.
- Im Won-hee as Cha Tae-ho
- Jung Dong-hwan as Yoo Moon-bae
- Moon Hee-kyung as Yoo Ae-yeon
- Lee Ki-young as Shin Ji-il
- Oh Young-shil as Jang Hyang-sook
- Song Young-kyu as Jo Hyung-chul
- Lee Yi-kyung as Shin Ki-jae
Cameos and guest appearances
- Kim Hee-jung as Kim Hwa-young, Ji-yong's mother (ep 1, 4,17)
- Lee Yang-hee as Pan-seok's partner (ep 1, 10)
- Choi Jin-ho as Park Seung-ho (ep 1)
- Lee Han-na as Shim Hye-ji (ep 1)
- Yang Han-yeol as Park Min-soo (ep 1)
- Maeng Bong-hak as Teacher (ep 1)
- Seo Yoo-ri as Night club girl (ep 2)
- Park Hwi-soon as Man on blind date (ep 3)
- Kim Kang-hyun as Dokgo Soo, the stalker (ep 3–4)
- Choi Young-shin as Yoon-jung (ep 3–5)
- Lee Han-wi as Plastic surgery director Byung (ep 3)
- Jung Se-hyung as Kim Jae-min
- Choi Woo-shik as a perpetrator named Choi Woo-shik (ep 4)
- Kim Min-ha as Ji-hee, the student/hostage (ep 4)
- Jo Hwi-joon as Seo Joon-woo, Pan-seok's son (ep 5)
- Im Seung-dae as Prosecutor Han Myung-soo (ep 5–6,19–20)
- Choi Woong as Kim Shin-myung, hit and run suspect (ep 5–6)
- Ahn Se-ha as Lee Young-gu, Shin-myung's chauffeur (ep 5–6)
- Kim Ji-young as Lee Hyun-mi (ep 6)
- Lee Geum-joo as Orphanage director (ep 6, 8)
- Baek Seung-hyun as Song Seok-won (ep 8–9)
- Joo-ho as Song Seok-gu (ep 8–9)
- --- as the missing car mechanic (ep 10–11)
- --- as the mechanic's fiancee (ep 10)
- Han Yoo-yi as young Kang Seok-soon (ep 16)
- Seo Yoon-ah as Seo Kyung-eun (ep 16)
- Jung Dong-gyu as Kwon Hyuk-joo
Password if needed : mantep.ga or drama21.net
*recommended server is Google.
*note: turn off your adblock or change the server if the video doesn't load for more than 5 mins.
you can turn on/off the subtitle by clicking on CC button.