Game of Thrones (Season 1)
The first season of the fantasy drama television series Game of Thrones premiered on HBO on April 17, 2011, and concluded on June 19, 2011, airing on Sunday at 9:00 pm in the United States.
It consisted of 10 episodes, each running approximately 55 minutes in length. Game of Thrones is based on the novel A Game of Thrones, the first entry in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. The story takes place in a fictional world, primarily upon a continent called Westeros (and on another continent to the east known as Essos).
The following cast members are credited during the opening sequence at the beginning of each episode where they appear:
- Sean Bean as Lord Eddard Stark (9 episodes)
- Mark Addy as King Robert Baratheon (7 episodes)
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Ser Jaime Lannister (8 episodes)
- Michelle Fairley as Lady Catelyn Stark (9 episodes)
- Lena Headey as Queen Cersei Lannister (10 episodes)
- Emilia Clarke as Princess Daenerys Targaryen (9 episodes)
- Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont (9 episodes)
- Aidan Gillen as Lord Petyr Baelish (8 episodes)
- Harry Lloyd as Prince Viserys Targaryen (5 episodes)
- Kit Harington as Jon Snow (8 episodes)
- Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark (9 episodes)
- Maisie Williams as Arya Stark (9 episodes)
- Richard Madden as Robb Stark (8 episodes)
- Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy (9 episodes)
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright as Bran Stark (8 episodes)
- Jack Gleeson as Prince Joffrey Baratheon (10 episodes)
- Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane (8 episodes)
- and Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister (9 episodes)
Additionally, the following cast members are credited as 'also starring' during the closing credits of each episode:
- Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo (9 episodes)
Password if needed : mantep.ga or drama21.net
*recommended server is Google.
*note: turn off your adblock or change the server if the video doesn't load for more than 5 mins.
you can turn on/off the subtitle by clicking on CC button.